In The Sims 4, you can do whatever you want, but sometimes it's normal to run out of ideas and fall into a virtual rut. To spice up your game, there are several challenges you can do to have fun and experience a different side of the game.
Check out the ten most interesting challenges in The Sims 4.
1. Legacy Challenge
This is a classic challenge. The idea is to create a Sim who will be the founder of the family and then follow that same family for ten generations. The main difficulty of the challenge is the beginning, as you have little money and the most basic goods and you need to move up in life alone to make the next generations comfortable. It's also interesting and sometimes an emotional experience to see your Sims grow old and give primacy to the newest members.
- It is not allowed to use tips or mods. You have to create your legacy with only what the base game offers.
- Ideally, you should bet on a career before getting married and establishing your family.
- It is not allowed to reload the game if something unexpected happens, such as being fired or suffering a fire. You'll have to get back on your feet no matter what the situation.
- The goal is to play with the same family for ten generations.
Discover all The Sims 4 Careers and how to get to the top!
2. 100 Babies Challenge
It may seem like a simple goal, but being able to give birth to 100 babies is not easy. In addition to your house being full of crying children, one of the requirements of the challenge is that all your children are of different parents. Imagine having to seduce 100 different men in a house full of screaming babies.
- You cannot have more than one child with the same partner.
- Choose just one young girl to continue breeding when your Sim reaches old age. If you don't have any daughters to replace you, then you lose the challenge.
Check out 5 similar games to The Sims for weak PC!
3. Asylum Challenge
For those who like more daring challenges, in this option you control eight Sims living in the same house and all with the “insane” personality trait. With all the limitations of a real asylum, you have to be able to get to the maximum happiness your Sims, despite their strange behavior.
- Your asylum must have eight members and all must have the “insane” personality trait.
- No one can have jobs, earning money from manual labor alone.
- The building can only have beds, a bathroom and the cheapest appliances.
- The main objective is to fulfill the aspirations of your patients. Upon successful completion, that Sim is free to leave the asylum.
See how to get a Cow Plant in The Sims 4!
4. Black Widow Challenge
A somewhat dark challenge is what aims marry and kill their husbands or wives in order to inherit their fortunes. Marry, get caught cheating and kill your mate to succeed in the challenge.
- Meet a Sim and marry them.
- Throw a party and choose a new romantic interest.
- Seduce the new romantic interest and invite him to your house. Let your husband/wife catch the cheating red-handed.
- Kill your partner, inherit all your money and marry your lover.
- Collect ten tombs of different husbands/wives.
Learn how to earn money in The Sims 4 without using codes!
5. Serial Killer Challenge
For three weeks, you have to live the life of a serial killer trying to kill as many Sims as possible. This is possible by inviting people into your house and removing the doors so that they starve to death. This challenge is ideal for the sadist in each of us.
- Create a Sim with good social traits in order to be able to invite as many people as possible to your house.
- When your victims are inside the house, remove the doors of the room they are in so they starve to death.
- For three weeks, kill as many people as you can.
Learn how to kill and resurrect your sims!
6. Alien Invasion Challenge
In this challenge, you are an alien infiltrated the earth with the aim of popularizing it. Use a disguise to get reproduce with unsuspecting human Sims and manage to infiltrate your seed into every house in the neighborhood to succeed.
- Create an extraterrestrial Sim to start your game.
- Use a disguise to be able to bond with different humans. Both men and women can get pregnant from aliens.
- The objective is to manage to infiltrate at least two aliens in every house in the neighborhood.
7. Worship Challenge
With this challenge, you can experience living in a community service. Choose a group of Sims and create one community to live in nature, far from modern technology and start your adventure in the insane world of cults.
- Start by creating a pioneer Sim. The other members should have personalities that complement that leader and social characteristics.
- It is only allowed to buy basic survival items such as tents and outdoor stoves.
- Work is not allowed. Cult members must earn money from activities such as painting, playing music, or writing.
8. Challenge of the Decades
This challenge can be seen as a variant of the Legacy challenge. Here, you start your family as if you lived in 1890 and have to carry on with the following generations until modern times. It is important that the decoration, clothes and technologies used are appropriate to the decades you are living.
- You start the challenge in 1890. Therefore, it is mandatory that you marry someone of the same ethnicity and of the opposite sex. It is also prohibited to use electricity, plumbing, non-wood furniture and any other type of technology.
- In the 1900's you can already include electricity and plumbing, but only men can have jobs outside the home.
- In 1910, all men must go to war. You can simulate this by breeding cow plants and having the male members of your family try to survive this plague.
- In the 20s, women can finally get a job.
- Keep adding new technologies and different styles as time progresses until you reach modern times.
9. Apocalypse Challenge
With this challenge, you have to use your creativity and get your Sims to survive in a post-nuclear war world. Fortunately, his family survived in a shelter and its objective is to resist until it reaches the elderly.
- Create a house with only one room. Here, you can only use the essentials to survive: the cheapest bed, a toilet and basic cooking equipment.
- Your Sim cannot leave your land under any circumstances, as the world is covered in radiation.
- If any member of your family dies of any cause other than old age, you lose the challenge.
10. Big Brother Challenge
Undoubtedly one of the most popular challenges. Here, you can watch the unpredictability of your Sims' behaviors and how they relate to each other having completely different personalities.
- Create eight Sims with as different personality traits as possible.
- Put your Sims in the house and don't control them, leaving free will fully active.
- Once a week, the Sim with the fewest friendships among the eight must be kicked out of the house.
Other must-see The Sims 4 tips!
- All The Sims 4 codes!
- Amazing and current challenges!
- All careers and how to get to the top!
- the best mods
- Games like The Sims