Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Joelton, Glaceon and Leafeon. Undoubtedly Eevee is the pokémon with the most evolution options in Pokémon GO and here you'll learn how to get all of them! Start by learning a little trick to win one of each of these pokémons in a totally guaranteed way, and then the requirements for each of these evolutions. Check out!
Change Eevee's names to evolve it!
As a rule, you only need to collect 25 Eevee Candies to evolve it into Vaporeon, Jolteon e Flareon. However, as this evolution is random, you can never know which one you will get. In this sense, some players have discovered that they can interfere with Eevee's evolution by simply changing its name.
But not just any name! You may remember that in the first season of Pokémon, in the Indigo League, Ash meets the Eevee Trainer Brothers. Almost secretly the creators of GO paid homage to them. So the names should be:
- sylveon: Change Eevee's name to Kira.
- Vaporion: change Eevee's name to Rainer.
- Jolteon: change Eevee's name to Sparky.
- flareon: change Eevee's name to Pyro.
- Umbrella: change Eevee's name to Tamao.
- espeon: change Eevee's name to Sakura .
- Ice cream: Change Eevee's name to Sale.
- Leafeon: Change Eevee's name to Linnea.
Watch out for some details here. The first one is that this tactic only works ONCE with each type of Pokémon. In other words: if you used the tactic to have a Jolteon, you can't use it again to have the same Pokémon, and that goes for all Eevee evolutions.
Another thing: restart the game when you change the Eevee's name. It could be that the server goes down or has some kind of problem, invalidating the rename. In most cases this method is an absolute success. For some players, however, it didn't work out too well. This is usually due to the fact that the name change was invalidated.
How to evolve Eevee into Sylveon
Sylveon has finally arrived in Pokémon GO! To get it, you need to put an Eevee as your companion and interact with it until you get the status "great companion". For that, you need to get 70 hearts (whether walking, feeding, taking pictures, battling, etc). After that, just pay the standard cost of 25 candies to evolve your Eevee into Sylveon.
How to evolve Eevee into Umbreon and Espeon
If you've already used the name trick and want to get more Espeons and Umbreons, just put Eevee as your companion and then walk 10 km with him (getting 2 Eevee Candies in the process). Then:
- Eevee's evolution day to get an Espeon.
- Eevee's evolution night to get an Umbreon.
The mechanic was taken from games like Pokémon Silver where there is a special way to get Umbreon and Espeon by training Eevee at different times of the day. Remember that the cost of Candy remains the same!
How to Evolve Eevee into Glaceon and Leafeon
The most guaranteed way to have these two little monsters is using a special item, called the Lure Module, the famous "lure". It should be used at a PokéStop to attract certain types of pokémon. In the case of Glaceon and Leafeon, they need, respectively, the items Glacial Attract Module e Mossy Attract Module to be obtained. Again, the cost of Candy remains the same.
What is the best Eevee evolution?
Many players wonder what exactly is the best Eevee evolution in Pokémon GO. This answer can be a little complex, as we are talking about Pokémon of different types. So the ideal is to try to have one of each element:
- sylveon: fairy
- Vaporion: Water.
- Jolteon: Electric.
- flareon: Fire.
- Umbrella: Dingy.
- espeon: Psychic.
- Glaceon: Ice.
- Leafeon: Plant.
Even so, it's important to know that some of these Pokemon are a little more relevant than others:
- Umbreon: one of the best Pokémon in the Great League in PvP in Pokémon GO.
- Espeon: One of the best Psychic Pokemon for raids.
- Ice cream: One of the best Ice Pokemon for raids.
Unmissable Pokemon GO Tips:
- Updated list of all Pokémon GO eggs - 2km, 5km, 7km, 10km and 12km
- Pokémon GO: Friendship Levels, Rewards and Bonuses!
- Discover all the slang and expressions used in Pokémon GO!
- How to evolve Nosepass into Probopass in Pokémon GO!
- What are they for and how to get special items in Pokémon GO!
- How to evolve Tyrogue into Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee and Hitmontop in Pokemon GO!
- All about Cubone!