Racing games are very popular, mainly for their extraordinarily realistic graphics and dynamics. But not all gamers have PCs that can run the most modern and sophisticated games. But there are alternatives that will entertain you for hours.
Check out our list of the 10 best racing games for weak PCs!
1. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
This game is one of the best choices for anyone with a modest PC. Your goals are to complete challenges around the city, tune cars and change them if necessary. In Need for Speed: Most Wanted it is guaranteed that you will spend hours in races and pursuits, trying to be the best racer in the street league.
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ ou Althon X2 2.7 GHz
- RAM memory: 3 GB
- Video card: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon 3870
2. Horizon Chase Turbo
This game from our country studios Aquiris pays homage to iconic games from the 16-bit era like Top Gear. In addition, the game has several modes to explore, from local multiplayer to four people, online mode and hundreds of tracks and more than two dozen cars to choose from.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz
- RAM memory: 2 GB
- Video card: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Simraceway is a free online game, with several tracks in all corners of the world. You also have access to a wide range of cars of all models and types.
For a free and light running game on your PC, Simraceway has very realistic physics and graphics that rival modern games.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core E2180 2.0GHz ou AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+
- RAM memory: 2 GB
- Video card: AMD Radeon HD 2350 Pro or NVIDIA GeForce 9400
4. Live for Speed
Live for Speed is a very realistic game that continues to be updated. You don't have many cars or tracks to choose from, having some fictional models, but the realism of the racing system and the large online community far outweigh these disadvantages.
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM memory: 1 GB
- Video card: 512MB
5. Dolphinity Racer
If your PC is really weak, then this game is for you. It is a free racing simulator and so light that it runs on almost all machines.
The downside of the game is that it only has two cars and one track, but the community that develops mods is huge and you can easily find extra content to include in your game.
- Processor: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon
- RAM Memory: 128 MB
- Video Card: GeForce2 or Radeon 8500
Meet the 10 best multiplayer games for those with weak PCs!
6. Street Legal Racing: Redline
This is an open world racing game that is popular not only for its racing system but also for its car building. And in that respect it's one of the most realistic games you can play.
You can assemble and disassemble various parts of your car, customize, improve and tune all your vehicles. Also, there are a lot of mods on the internet to add even more content.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2GHz+
- RAM memory: 512 MB
- Video card: GeForce 9800
7. Race Driver: Grid
This racing game is developed by the same person responsible for another successful franchise, Colin McRae Rally, and uses an improved version of the same design used in Coln McRae: Dirt. However, it is still light enough for you to run on almost any type of PC.
The game is focused on competition and you can form your own team with the money you earn for winning.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3000+
- Memory: 1 GB
- Video card: AMD Radeon X1300 256MB or NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Series 128MB
8. Midnight Club 2
Produced by Rockstar Games, in this sequel you will race on the roads of cities based in Los Angeles, Paris and Tokyo. The game has a wide variety of cars and also includes motorcycles.
In addition, it is a very fun and action-packed game that can run on the most modest PCs.
- Processor: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III ou 800 MHz AMD Athlon
- RAM memory: 128 MB
- Video card: GeForce2 or Radeon 8500
9. FlatOut 2
Flat Out 2 is a racing game focused not only on the competitive aspect, but also on demolition. That is, you have to destroy your opponents until there is only one winner left.
In addition to the traditional mode, you also have access to minigames and a large number of tracks, scenarios and vehicles to choose from.
- Processor: Pentium 4 / Athlon XP
- RAM memory: 256 MB
- Video card: GeForce FX, Radeon X300
10. Colin McRae: Dirt 2
One of the most popular racing games, DiRT 2 includes five different types of events, various game modes and tracks on four continents. There are also numerous vehicles of various classes to choose from.
The community is large and will guarantee multiple hours of fun as long as you can maintain a stable internet connection.
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2, Pentium D 3.0 GHz
- RAM memory: 1 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 + / ATI Radeon X1500 +
Other Weak PC Articles:
- The best light games of all genres
- Weak PC RPGs!
- Lightweight PC shooter games
- Battle Royale for PC Fraco
- Multiplayer games for weak PC
- Light racing games for humble PC
- The best offline games for weak PC
- Lightweight PC Survivors