Anvils are essential items in Minecraft, as they are used to repair and rename items, as well as being necessary to apply enchantments to equipment.
To craft an Anvil you need 3 Iron Blocks e 4 Iron Bars. Once you get them, organize them as follows:
You can get Iron Blocks by combining 9 Iron Bars, which in turn are obtained by combining 9 Iron Nuggets, or through casting.
To smelt Iron Bars or Nuggets, you first need a Furnace. To craft one, you need 8 boulders. Once you get them, organize them like this:
Boulders are obtained by mining rocks.
Using the Furnace
With the Furnace ready, you can craft Iron Bar by smelting Iron Ore with any fuel:
You can also smelt Iron Nugget in the Furnace. Just combine any iron item or equipment with any fuel:
After gathering the necessary materials and crafting your anvil, it will look like this:
Information about the Anvil
- Anvils are primarily used for repairing items. Just combine the item with low durability with materials used in your craft. Each material restores 25% of the item's maximum durability.
- Anvils are also used to rename items.
- Each use, Anvils have a 12% chance to take damage. If this happens 3 times, the Anvil is destroyed.
- On average, an Anvil lasts 25 uses.
- Only identical Anvils (with the same damage level) can be stacked in the inventory.
Composter in Minecraft: how to make it, what it's for and how to use it!