Like all free games, Fortnite: Battle Royale manages to maintain its maintenance and development by selling cosmetic items such as skins. To buy in this special shop, the player must have access to V-Bucks, easily purchased with real money. However, there are also other ways to buy them without opening your wallet.
Check out legit ways to collect V-Bucks in Fortnite!
Beware of scams!
In fact, for you to be able to earn V-Bucks for free in the game, you must buy the Save the World version. Only in offline mode, you will be able to access the tasks and missions that offer you this kind of special money in a legitimate way.
All other promises you find on the internet are false and attempts to gain access to your personal account information. Therefore, care must be taken not to be deceived by these bogus methods, knowing the true ways to earn V-Bucks.
Be sure to enter the game a single day
This is by far the easiest but also the slowest way to earn V-Bucks. You just have to make sure you log into the game every day to earn some cash as a reward.
Cada consecutive day you enter, the greater the number of V-Bucks you earn as a reward. So be sure to enter a single day.
Complete daily quests
When you enter the game, you have access to missions through the Daily Quests system. Once you complete one, you'll earn free V-Bucks to spend in Battle Royale mode. These are all the missions that can appear for you in the game:
- Daily Destroy: you will have to destroy a certain number of specific items to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- Husk Exterminator: you will have to kill 500 husks with a specific profession to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- Mission Specialist: you will have to complete three missions with a specific profession or in a specific location to earn 50 V-Bucks (75 if the location is Canny Valley and 100 if the location is Twine Peaks).
- A Little Van That Could!: Complete three Ride the Lightning missions to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- Data Retrieval: Complete three Retrieve the Data missions to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- Storm Chaser: Complete three Fight the Storm missions to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- All Together Now: Complete three Play with Others missions to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- Party of 25: save 25 Survivors to earn 50 V-Bucks.
Discover all the missions available in the game.
Complete defense missions
Another method to get free V-Bucks is to complete Storm Shield Defense tasks in a number of locations that will appear on the map.
You should start with the zone of StoneWood, as it is ideal for players between level 1 and 19. The rewards are 100 V-Bucks and one skill point for each mission (6 in total).
Once you reach level 70, you will be able to team up with other players to defend the zone Twine Peaks, earning 100 V-Bucks and 3 skill points for each mission (6 in total).
There are also defense missions in Canny Valley, Plankerton and your Base, awarding 100 V-Bucks per mission as a reward.
Now that you know what you need to do to earn V-Bucks, check out this guide to doing well in Fortnite: Save the World!
If you want to play Fortnite well, check out our tips to survive in Battle Royale!