The 26th season of Free Fire has started! Seasons last roughly 30-70 days and allow players to compete in ranked matches. You go up or down in rank according to your score.
- Season start: February 18rd, 2022
- End of season: 15 2022 of April
As with every season, in addition to rising in rank, the player's skill on the battlefield is rewarded with items, supplies, and coins that can be used in the in-game store.
Check out our guide and find out what you can earn in this new season, as well as the rank with which you will start this new challenge!
Points and Rewards Table
|Bronze II||1100||1 Airdrop, 1 Scanner; 5 Tokens, 1000 coins|
|Bronze III||1200||1 Bonfire, 1 Treasure Map, 10 Tokens, 1000 Coins|
|Prata I||1300||Silver Ribbon, 2 Airdrop, 20 Tokens, 1500 Coins|
|Silver II||1400||1 Airdrop, 2 Treasure Maps, 30 Tokens, 1500 Coins|
1 Bonfire, 2 Scanners, 40 Tokens, 1500 Coins
|Gold I||1600||Gold Band, Gold Jacket, 50 Tokens, 2000 Coins, Laura Skin for FAMAS|
Card 50% Uppar XP; Gold coupon, 70 Tokens, 2000 coins
2 Bonfires, 2 Airdrops, 90 Tokens, 2000 Coins
2 Airdrops, 2 Treasure Maps, 110 Tokens, 2000 Coins
Platinum Ribbon, 50% Uppar XP Card, 150 Tokens, 2500 Coins
1 Bonfire, 2 Gold Coupons; 200 Tokens, 2500 Coins
|Platinum III||2350||3 Scanners, 2 Airdrops; 250 Tokens; 2500 coins|
3 Gold Coupons; 3 Treasure maps; 300 Tokens, 2500 Coins
Diamond Ribbon, Card to get 50% more Gold, 350 Tokens, 3000 Coins
|Diamond II||2750||3 Bonfires, 2 Crates, 425 Tokens, 3000 Coins|
|Diamond III||2900||3 Treasure Maps, 3 Chests, 525 Tokens, 3000 Coins|
3 Airdrops, 3 Gold Coupons, 625 tokens, 3000 coins
Master T-shirt, 750 Tokens, 5000 coins, Master Wallpaper, Master Avatar
|Elite||-||Elite Banner, Elite Avatar, 200 Universal Shards, 7000 Coins, 875 Tokens|
|defiant I||Check these top 1000||Avatar and Challenger Wallpaper; keep your ranking|
|defiant II||Check these top 500||Challenger II Avatar and Wallpaper, keeps its rating|
|defiant III||Check these top 200||Challenger III Avatar and Wallpaper, keeps its rating|
|Challenging IV||Check these top 50||Challenger IV Avatar and Wallpaper. keep your ranking|
Learn more about all Free Fire patents!
Season start patent
Whenever a season starts, according to the rank he achieved last season, the player will start at a lower rank and lose some points.
- If you finished between Bronze I to III, in the new season you will start in Bronze I with 1000 points
- If it finished between Silver I to III, in the new season it will start in Bronze II with 1175 points
- If it finished between Gold I to IV, in the new season it will start in Silver I with 1350 points
- If it finished between Platinum I to IV, in the new season it will start in Silver II with 1500 points
- If it finished between Diamond I to IV, in the new season it will start in Gold I with 1650 points
- If you finished in Mestre, in the new season you will start in Ouro II with 1750 points
How to quickly rank up
To move up the ranks quickly, it's essential to be very consistent in the way you play. In addition, it is important to try to fulfill the following objectives:
- Eliminate enemy players
- Revive teammates
- Damage enemies or vehicles/barrels
- Get a good rating in each match
- survive longer
- Fulfill daily quests
The ideal is to try to strike a balance between eliminations and a good position. If you take out 10 players but get knocked out early in the match, you may have lower scores than a player with 3 eliminations who made it to the top 5. If you think your skill can still improve, check out our advanced tips.
In each season, there is a fire pass, which can be Free or Elite. Obviously, the elite pass offers a lot more cool items like weapon and character skins, coins, etc. To get the Pass items, it is necessary to complete each season's challenges or missions that provide tokens. Then just use the tokens in the pass. To see what you can win, slide the menu to the bottom.
Also check out:
- Guide to all Free Fire weapons
- Choose the best Free Fire character for you
- Use our ideas to create a Free Fire nickname