If you find Zoe in the Middle Route, you have to be well prepared to face her! Know which are the best champions to counter this long-range mage that is sometimes difficult to face. Remember, there is always a way to stop any LOL champion.
If you get Zoe at 1 to 1 you can finish her off with one attack! In addition, Zed is a highly mobile champion who can dodge Zoe's attacks. Even after Zoe reaches level 6 and gains Dimension Leap, you can still catch her counterattacking with her ultimate.
Katarina is a champion with insane mobility capable of catching Zoe with ease. Katarina also manages to do a lot of damage in her attacks and in the early stages of the battle she has a lot of advantage over Zoe.
Zoe finds it very difficult to damage Yasuo outside of auto-attack. In addition to mobility, using the Wind Wall, Yasuo doesn't even have to worry about the Sleepy Bubble.
Malzahar has good Crowd Control and good damage, which are important traits for killing Zoe. If she uses Dimension Leap, respond with the ultimate to finish her off quickly. If she manages to avoid Zoe's Crowd Control, she'll probably be able to beat her.
Before level 6, Fizz won't have much of an advantage for Zoe, as the Sleepy Bubble will be a major obstacle. But later on, when Zoe deals with the other champions who manage to block the bubble, Fizz can stand out.
Other champions that counter Zoe well
- Twisted fate
Key Tips for Defeating Zoe
- Champions with high mobility are ideal for countering Zoe;
- When Zoe attacks with the Deflected Star and is turning back, she will do a lot of damage;
- After using Dimension Leap, Zoe returns to the starting point and is vulnerable to counterattacks;
- Be aware that the Sleepy Bubble goes through walls and can take you by surprise;
- Watch out for Arcane Theft where Zoe takes shards of your active items and summoner spells to use against you.