Free Fire is one of many Battle Royale-style games available for smartphones. However, it is also one that largely focuses on the personalization aspect, one of which is the use of letter invisible in nicknames and names. To fit the mold, Free Fire players go to extreme lengths to change their appearance using skins and other customization options, for this it is necessary to define a name for your account, nickname or a nick and you can put one invisible space to customize your in-game name.
How to Put Invisible Letter on Nick?
To put a space in your Free Fire nick, you need to copy the code that is invisible inside the parenthesis:
If you prefer a smaller space, copy the small space inside the parentheses below:
It is important to remember that this small space only works for Android.
That way, you just need to paste in the field of Nick exchange of your Free Fire.
It's important to remember that this method also works to put a space in the Pet's name.
How to Put Invisible Space in Free Fire using Unicode 3164
Here are all the steps to set an invisible or blank name using Unicode 3164 in Garena Free Fire:
- Get Unicode character 3164 from this link.
- Copy the Unicode 3164 character and paste it into your phone's Notes app.
- After pasting character U+3164 in Notes, copy all random letters in superscript format. Use sites like Lingojam to get superscript characters.
- Paste these random letters into Hangul Filler as shown below.
- Select All” and “Copy” and then enter while changing your Free Fire name.
How to Change Name in Free Fire
Check out some tutorials below on how to change your name or nick in Free Fire on PC, Android and iPhone.
How to change Free Fire name on PC
- open your free fire game for pc .
- Click on the Profile section.
- You will see a yellow Notebook icon.
- Enter the new Free Fire name in the dialog box.
- Now your new Free Fire nickname is saved.
How to change Free Fire Nickname on Android
- The process to change the name in the Free Fire Mobile game is similar to the one on PC.
- Go to the profile settings section.
- Click on the yellow notebook icon.
- Enter your new name and it will be automatically saved.
How to change Free Fire name on iPhone
Android devices have many options for keyboard, but iOS devices somewhere don't have this facility. For the most part, iPhones don't support the special character keyboard, so you'll have to get your name from somewhere else like looking up good names for Free Fire. Once you find the best Free Fire name for you, you can change the old name to the new one using the process provided above.
How important is your name in Free Fire?
This is the fundamental question people new to Free Fire ask about their display name or nickname or IGN. The nickname is important because it serves as your identity in Garena Free Fire. This name is usually set by players when they set up their game profile for the first time.
While you might not see this as important and use some random name, this nickname is also how other people can find you in the game. With your name, your friends can find you easily and the same applies to other guild or squad members. So it only makes sense that you would define a name that is not only distinctive but also easy to discover.
While you can find our list of female names for Free Fire, players can also take the Free Fire naming system to another level with a blank or invisible name. To set a blank or invisible name, players need to use Unicode 3164 which is also called Hangul Filler Unicode character. While it has become a boon for Between Us players, the same is true for Free Fire as well.