Freya is a Soldier-type character with Initiate and Burst specialties. Although the character isn't very good at the beginning of the game, once she gets her ult she becomes one of the best initiators in the game.
Freya's main role is to jump in the middle of fights and knock enemies out of position. For that, her ult turns her into a great tank capable of leading the team.
Check below everything you need to know to use Freya!
Discover Freya's Abilities
(Passive) Spirit Contact
Spawns a holy orb around Freya after 2 basic attacks. When she accumulates three orbs, they deal damage to any enemy they touch (no effect on minions).
Wings of Faith (Blink/CC)
Cooldown 10. Mana Cost: 80
Freya leaps to a targeted area dealing 240 (+100% Extra Physical Attack) physical damage to enemies in the area, pulling them to the center.
Swift Cut (Buff / Burst)
Cooldown 6.5. Mana Cost: 55
Freya increases the attack speed of her first three basic attacks within five seconds. The third attack stuns enemies in an area and deals 180 (+60% Extra Physical Attack) physical damage to them.
Valkyrie (Buff / Burst)
Cooldown 34. Mana Cost: 120
Freya enters a valkyrie state, dealing 360(+150% Extra Physical Attack) physical damage to surrounding enemies and slowing them. Meanwhile, your physical attacks are increased by 20 and both Physical and Magic defenses are increased by 15. The skill also grants a shield that absorbs at least 200 (+50% Total Physical Attack) damage, based on the number of enemies hit. Lasts 2 seconds.
Learn all Mobile Legends slang and expressions!
best skill build
Your priority should be to max out Wings of Faith for first and Swift Cutter for second, but be sure to put points into Valkyrie whenever possible.
During battles, your default combo should be 1-3-2, i.e. Wings of Faith (which pulls enemies close), Valkyrie (which deals damage to all of them) and Swift Slash.
Regarding battle skills, choose one of the following:
- To inspire
Learn how to play Mobile Legends on PC!
Tips on how to play with Freya
- Always try to start fights using Wings of Faith to get your enemies out of position. The skill is one of the best initiators in the game as it prevents enemies from moving or casting skills while being pulled close.
- Wings of Faith can also be used defensively to evade fights. If necessary, use Swift Cut to stun the opponent and then prepare the jump.
- On initiation, use Valkyrie immediately after Wings of Faith to deal AoE damage to as many enemies as possible and to receive the defense buff as quickly as possible.
Best items for Freya
Golden Rose Meteor
- +60 Physical Attack
- +30 Magic Defense
- + 5% Physical Life Theft
- Single Passive: Protect. When the hero's HP is below 30%, he generates a shield that absorbs 510~1250 damage. The shield lasts for 3 seconds.
Check out our super guide to all Mobile Legends items!
Garras de Haa's
- +70 Physical Attack
- Unique: +20% Physical Lifesteal
- Single Passive: Frenzy. When health is below 40%, you can receive 10% additional lifesteal.
Blade of Despair
- +170 Physical Attack
- +5% Movement Speed
- Single Passive: Despair. Increases physical damage by 25% when attacking enemy units with HP below 50%. Lasts 2 seconds.
- +30 Physical Attack
- +20% Attack Speed
- +25% Critical Hit
- Single Passive: Frenzy. Critical hits increase the hero's Attack Speed by 30% and crit rate by 5% for 2 seconds.
- +15% Attack Speed
- Unique: +40 Movement Speed