The Rope (or Lasso) is one of the most important items in Minecraft, as it is used to move passive mobs. With it you can transport the units to the desired locations and secure them in fences so they don't run away. In addition, Ropes are used in the crafting of Balloons.
To make a Rope you need 4 lines e 1 slime slime. After obtaining them, organize them as follows:
The main ways to obtain Line is by killing Spiders or destroying Webs. Slime Slime is obtained from the Slime mob. When killing one, you can drop 0 to 2 Slime.
You can also get Ropes from chests in the Manor of the Woods (28.3% chance), and Traveling Merchants (Villager Traveler) can drop 2 Lines when they are separated from your llamas.
After crafting, your Rope will look like this:
How to craft Balloons using Strings
Strings are also ingredients in balloon crafting. For that, you need 1 Corda, 6 Latex, 1 Helium e 1 dye. Organize them like this:
Helium is obtained in the Element Creator by combining 2 protons, 2 electrons and 1 neutron. Latex is obtained in the same machine by combining Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons and 5,6,7 or 8 neutrons) and Hydrogen (1 proton, 1 electron and 0,1 or 2 neutrons).
- The Rope (or Lasso) can be used to tie multiple mobs at once, but each requires a different Rope.
- A mob tied to a fence moves up to 5 blocks away from the fence.
- Nodes are undone when hit. When this happens, the Rope is dropped again.
- A Rope stretches to a maximum of 10 blocks away before breaking.
- How to tame Fox, Llama, Horse and other animals in Minecraft!