The Special Research "A millennial sleep" is the Pokémon GO quest that ultimately gives you the chance to capture the Mythical Pokémon Jirachi. Just like the other main quests in the game, the tasks in "A Millennial Sleep" can be quite laborious, but if you prepare in advance and in the best way, it can be completed in a reasonable time. Check out all the steps of this mission below, and then some tips to make everything easier!
A millennial sleep (1/7)
- Catch 25 Pokemon (1000 XP)
- Spin 10 Photodisks from PokéStops or Gyms (Jigglypuff Encounter)
- Make 3 New Friends (Encounter with Feebas)
Rewards: 1x Mossy Lure Module, 1x Glacial Lure Module and 1x Magnetic Lure Module
A millennial sleep (2/7)
- Capture 3 Whismur (10 Doces of Whismur)
- Evolve a Feebas (1500 XP)
- Receive a gold medal from Hoenn (1500 XP)
Rewards: 2000 Stardust, 10x Poké Ball and 3x Incense
A millennial sleep (3/7)
- Take a picture of a Loudred (Snorlax Encounter)
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row (2000 XP)
- Receive 3 Candies walking with your Companion (2000 XP)
Rewards: 20x Silver Cashew Fruit, 3x Star Piece and 2000 Stardust
A millennial sleep (4/7)
- Catch 50 Psychic or Steel type Pokemon (2500 XP)
- Power up a pokemon 10 times (2500 XP)
- Send 10 gifts to friends (2500 XP)
Rewards: 1x Charged Attack MT, 1x Agile Attack MT, and 1 Premium Raid Pass
A millennial sleep (5/7)
- Battle a team leader 3 times (Encounter with Kricketot)
- Win against another Trainer 7 times (3000 XP)
- Win 5 Raids (3000 XP)
Rewards: 3x Rare Candy, 20x Ultra Ball and 3000 Stardust
A millennial sleep (6/7)
- Take 5 photos of Steel or Psychic type Pokemon (Encounter with Chimecho)
- Make 3 Excellent Curve Ball Shots (Bronzong Encounter)
- Spin PokéStop Photo Discs for 7 days in a row (4000 XP)
Rewards: 5000 Stardust, 10x Silver Caxi Fruit and 10x Star Piece
A millennial sleep (7/7)
- Automatically completed (3x 4500 XP)
Rewards: Jirachi Encounter, 20x Jirachi's Candy + Jirachi's Shirt
Tips for completing the quest "A Wrinkle in Time"
- Right after completing the first step of the quest, put Feebas as your Companion. The task of evolving it in the second stage is probably the most difficult of this entire quest.
- If you're having trouble hitting the Optimal throws in a row in step three, look for large pokemon in the wild or in raids.
- To help with the task of catching Steel Pokemon in step 1, you can use the Magnetic Lure Module received in step XNUMX. However, avoid using the item exclusively for this purpose.
- Give Caxi Fruit to all Hoenn pokemons that have two evolutions. Evolving them will ensure that you fill your Pokédex faster and earn the Gold Medal faster.
Also see how to complete the quest "A Mythical Discovery"!