In GTA V, if you are interested in making a lot of money, you must learn to invest in the stock market. Just like in the real world, you'll have to figure out how to do it the smart way to become the most powerful criminal in the game.
Check out this guide to get to know the stock market and learn how to take advantage of your investments.
The LCN stock exchange exists only in the offline version of the game and is affected by events associated with your individual game.
You already know that the main objective is to buy stocks cheap to sell them at a higher value and thus make a profit. However, it can be difficult to figure out which companies you should invest in without losing capital. In this specific stock exchange, you must take into account the news on the radio, as they sometimes indicate the good investments that can be taken advantage of at a given moment.
It's one thing to invest in stocks that will only depend on what's going on in your offline game, but in the case of BAWSAQ, this exchange is interconnected to the online universe of the game. Therefore, all actions and investments of other players will also influence the value of your shares. And while the returns can turn out to be astronomical, you have to keep in mind that the risks are also much greater here.
Rockstar's website will give detailed information about last week and current fluctuations, therefore, it is essential to stay informed.
Fluctuations in the markets
For you to truly make a profit, you need to invest a good starting value. Also, it is not advisable to buy shares of Life Invaders, as this is the only company that is hardly valued in the market.
However, the most important thing to keep in mind is that each company has a direct rival, that is, when one suffers, its rival wins. the ideal is you sabotage the rival company which you own shares so that your profit increases.
Check out the list of companies and their rivals:
- Bilkington vs. Dollar Pills
- Burgershot vs. Up-An-Atom
- Clucking Bell vs. TacoBomb
- Cool Beans vs. Bean Machine
- ECola vs. Raine
- FlyUS Vs. AirEmu
- GoPostal vs. PostOP
- MazeBank Vs. BankOfLiberty
- Pisswasser vs. logger
- RadioLosSantos vs. WorldwideFM
- Redwood vs. debonaire
- Slaughter, Slaughter & Slaughter vs. Bullhead
Investing in Murders
If you follow the story of the game, there will come a point where Franklin will have access to a series of missions proposed by Lester, all of them consisting of murders of important businessmen. Fortunately, each of the affected companies has a rival competitor, which means that the failures of one will be reflected in the fortunes of the other.
To reach the end of the game's main story, you'll have to complete Lester's first mission, but after that, it's best not to take any more missions until the end of the main campaign. Then, with some money to invest, go back to these missions and use the stock exchange to take maximum profit from your business interferences.
Check out the investments that should be made in each assassination mission:
- Hotel Assassination: invest your three characters in BetaPharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ) before starting the quest. Eventually the stocks will start to go up and once you reach 80% return, you should sell them.
- The Multi Target Assassination: buy Debonaire Cigarettes (LCN) shares before the mission and sell them when you reach 80% return.
- The Vice Assassination: before starting the mission buy Fruit shares (BAWSAQ) and sell them as soon as you reach 50% return.
- The Bus Assassination: in this case, as soon as the mission is complete and not before, buy Vapid shares (BAWSAQ) and sell them as soon as the return is 100%.
- The Construction Assassination: Before starting this mission, buy GoldCoast shares (LCN) and sell them when your return reaches 80%.
Now that you know how to make a lot of money, get to know all the properties you can buy in GTA V!