In Clash Royale, one of the fundamental pieces in creating the best decks is the legendary cards. There is no doubt that these powerful cards will be of great help in achieving victory.
Discover all the legendary cards in the game and learn how to get them!
What are Legendary Cards?
This card can become invincible while moving, appearing only when it launches its first attack. This makes her very good at attacking.
The damage this troop can deal to multiple enemies at the same time is very useful. This is without a doubt a good card to play in attack.
Almost completely resistant to spells, Sparky is very good at playing defense. Plus, it's versatile enough to look good on all decks.
This card may not be ideal for playing 1v1, but it is the most versatile and powerful card you can have in your deck. This mage is useful in any type of gameplay you want to specialize in.
Its attack distance is so great that you will force your opponent to cast spells to eliminate it. Also, with the Princess you can defend more than one lane at the same time.
This card is extremely versatile and balanced. She may not deal a staggering amount of damage, but her ability to slow down enemies is essential to helping you achieve victory.
Lumberjack offers little versatility and reduced utility compared to other legendary cards you can pick up. However, it has the advantage of being able to quickly destroy enemy tanks and being able to fight multiple ground troops at the same time.
This card is very good at eliminating enemy tanks. In addition, it has a low elixir cost and is resistant to spells.
Overall, this card is very useful, especially since it can easily crush multiple enemies at once.
This witch can deal a huge amount of damage, being one of the strongest cards you can pick up. However, it only works effectively in attack decks.
This card isn't bad, but it isn't the best card you can choose to play on offense either. If you choose it, don't forget to take advantage of its mobility.
Your opponent can easily counter this card by spending little elixir, which makes it quite risky to pick up. Unfortunately, because it is expensive and not very versatile, it only works on a few specific decks.
This card can be used in all matches and when it is played well, you always win with it. The Miner is so versatile that you can pick it up in any deck, whether it's control or attack.
Despite its advantages in terms of attack, this card is not very useful in defense, so try to get it only in attack situations.
Check out the list of all Clash Royale cards and their main functions!
How to earn legendary cards?
- You can buy gems and use them to buy Super Magic Chests. The chance of getting a legendary card is around 40%.
- you can also buy legendary cards with gold in the Shop. They start to be available from Arena 9 and cost 40.000 gold. The downside is that you have to wait until the card you're looking for becomes available before you can buy it.
How to choose the ideal one for your deck?
- Don't try to switch your decks just because there's a legendary card you want to use. Instead, buy the legendary that is suitable for your deck.
- don't want to have many legendary cards simultaneously, otherwise it will be difficult to level up your deck overall.
- Think carefully before buying a legendary card. Don't go spending 40.000 gold the first time it appears in the Shop.
- There are two ways to save to buy a legendary. First, if you can buy gems, choose the set of 2.000 gems, which will immediately give you 40.0000 gold. The second way is to collect gold when donating cards and opening chests.
Also check out:
- Discover all the common Clash Royale Troop, Building and Spell Cards!
- The best Clash Royale decks from Arena 1 to 8
- The best Clash Royale decks from Arena 9 to 12
- Understand how the chest cycle works in Clash Royale!
- Essential tips to rock in Clash Royale!