Assembling a PC Gamer can be much easier and cheaper than many people think. It's true that with so many games and updates being released every year, an expensive next-gen PC is every gamer's dream, but it's FAR from being the only option for those who want to have fun with games.
Thinking about those who have a limited budget, we brought here some alternatives on how to build a very cheap Gamer PC that, at the same time, runs all current games satisfactorily.
What parts are needed?
When assembling a PC Gamer you will need the following parts:
- Video card
- RAM memory
Cabinet choice is extremely personal, so we won't go into it here. We won't talk about HD either, given that they almost don't influence the performance of games, just buy a 1TB or higher and everything is fine.
Attention:the price ranges shown below are averages taken from national and international websites (mainly Aliexpress) and do not include shipping! With dollar fluctuations in the year 2020, it is possible for prices to rise or fall frequently.
cheap gaming pc 1
- Motherboard: X79*
- Processor: Xeon E5-2620 *
- RAM memory:16GB DDR3*
- Video card: RX570 Asus (R$ 600,00)
- Source: EVGA 500 W (R$ 280,00)
- cooler: Dual Fan Cooler for Intel and AMD 775 (R$90,00)
Total: R$ 1.470,00
This gaming PC is cheap for only one reason: the motherboard, processor and RAM are sold together on Aliexpress for around R$500,00. Apparently this is not a passing promotion as this combination has been available for purchase for a long time.
Perhaps the biggest highlight here is the 16GB of RAM, which allows you to run even games like Warzone or stream without any problems.
The Xeon E5-2620 processor does not come with a cooler, so you must buy it separately. In addition to the great price, the combination
cheap gaming pc 2
- Motherboard: B75M-D3H from Gigabyte (R $ 450,00)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3570k 3,4GHz (R$ 200,00)
- Video card: GeForce Zogis GTX 750 Ti 2GB (R $ 380,00)
- RAM memory: 8GB RAM DDR3 (R$ 135,00)
- Source: 500w da EVGA (R$ 280,00)
Total: R$ 1.445,00
Great value for money, our second budget gaming PC isn't too mysterious. Perhaps the only highlight is the motherboard, the B75M-D3H motherboard, which has several technologies that differentiate it from other boards, such as moisture protection, power failure protection, high temperature protection, etc.
The video card has 2GB of GDDR5 memory and the power supply has the 80 Plus seal.
PC Gamer Cheap 3
- Motherboard: Biostar B350GT3 (R$ 600,00)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 (R$ 540,00)
- Video card: Radeon Safira RX 470 (R$ 480,00)
- RAM memory: 2x Maxsun DDR4 4GB RAM (R$ 100,00 x2)
- Source: Cooler Master MWE 450W (R$ 270,00)
Total: BRL 2.090,00
A little more expensive than the other options, this gaming PC offers great durability (about 3 or 4 years) with the B350GT3 Motherboard, as it is perfect if you want to upgrade your machine. The ADM Ryzen 5 processor, on the other hand, offers performance equal to or greater than any Intel i5 processor, but with a much better price range, in addition to already coming with a cooler.
Radeon's RX 470 graphics card is one of the cheapest options currently capable of running today's games. As with almost all the parts mentioned here, you can find it at the best prices on Chinese sites like Aliexpress.
The Master MEW 450 source is more than enough to supply this setup. Avoid buying it on foreign sites because the price of this type of piece is usually much (MUCH) higher than in our country.
Tips on how to build your cheap gaming PC
- For starters, the most important tip: lose the prejudice with used parts. Remember that there are always gamers who exchange their parts as soon as a new one is released, so the amount of good second-hand products is very high.
- Do a lot of research before choosing parts. Try not to limit yourself to product specifications and try to know the characteristics of brands. A good example: AMD processors, even though they are of the same generation as Intel, have a slightly lower performance (and lower price).
- Know the requirements of your games and learn how to optimize them. Many times gamers look for a PC to run only a specific game. Learn how to optimize the game's performance and buy the parts necessary to run it.
Bonus: The 4 Best Cheap Video Cards
Video cards are often the most expensive parts in building a Gamer PC. With that in mind, here are 4 options for great cards (2 Geforce and 2 Radeon) that can be found for R$400,00:
- GeForce: GTX 750ti (2GB) for Zotac and GT 1030 (2GB) for GigaByte
- Radeon: R7 360, (2GB) Dx12 e Rx 460 (4GB)
- Best value for money gaming notebooks!
- Good and Cheap Gaming PC Options